What to Bring to Your Appointment
If you are a first-time patient, please plan on arriving early to complete a patient registration form.
A referral is not required for Podiatry Care.
You must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and wear a mask to enter the clinic
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Private Health Insurance card(s)
- *Referral forms are only required if you are a DVA Gold card holder or on an EPC chronic disease management plan.
- Medicare card if you are an EPC patient.
- DVA Gold card if you are a veteran.
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films that you may have, that relate to the condition.
Insurance and Payment Information
We are a provider for Medicare and DVA.
HICAPS and Healthpoint service is available. We encourage all patients to confirm their private health coverage prior to making an appointment. If you have podiatry cover we can make your claim for you.
On The Spot Medicare Claims. If you qualify for and have a current Chronic Disease Management plan (E.P.C) we can make your the claim for you. Your rebate will be paid directly into your nominated bank account.
Payments or Co-payments are due at the time of the appointment. You are responsible for any unpaid balance not covered by your health insurance or Medicare.
We accept MasterCard, VISA. and EFTPOS.